Wednesday, July 20, 2005

fable

Mum was saying the other day how i should clean up my pile of clothes on the ground, as things like spiders could crawl into them, and then who knows what might happen. I was originally going to clean it up too, before she mentioned anything, but after that, I didn't do it cos I was told to. Anyway, lo and behold the next morning, I wake up and go to the kitchen, where I see a little bit of tissue. As I go to look at it, mum says 'I found that in our shower this morning!' - and I see there's a white tail spider (dead) nested in the tissue. And of course mum was saying, 'See? I told you! It's dangerous to leave stuff lying on the ground' - without actually saying it. I guess that little spider proved that our house must be totally infested with spiders, just waiting to come out at opportune times like these. Or perhaps they are under the back and call of my parents, just waiting for a chance to prove me wrong. Stupid spider.

Weirdness factor:
rarity: 7 (seeing we only get whitetails about once or twice a year)
awareness: 2 (i'm damn sure my parents were looking out for one the second they mentioned that stuff like that could happen)
control: 9 (the spider came out on its own, despite my own paranoid beliefs)

Total: 18/30

No comments: